Monday, March 7, 2011

Back When I Was SO Cool....Then and Now


I can't even do justice in words, to how my life has transformed, changed, and been reinvented since I graduated SHS in 1998...
I've loved and lost, and loved again.
I've fought the good fight.
Lost my naivete but kept my sense of wonder.
Lived on two coasts, traveled to new places, gone to the movies alone....
Found myself.

I'm excited to see everyone and I'm so very glad, humbled, and thankful to all of you who have made plans to come back to Seaside this July 30th... to not only reconnect but to do something good for our community.  You are wonderful! :)

I'll see you soon, but keep checking back for post from Kimm, Nora, and others!

-Ann
Then:

Now:

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That top picture cracks me up. You are amazing, Ann! ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Erin!!! :)
    It was such a candid and unfortunately, honest picture recording my level of "Awesome".... which was on the negative scale. :)

    ReplyDelete